High Level Synthesis Resources
- Papers: This directory contains postscript version of previously published papers by this research group.
- pbs: This directory contains the PBS (Production Based Synthesis) system. Documentation as well as an executable version are available.
- VHDL: this directory contains some example pbs specifications and the resulting VHDL designs.
- mosis: Mentor GDT 2 micron Mosis compatible technology (tiny chip).
- High Level Synthesis Workshop/Symposium
- mcnc: The CAD benchmarks at North Carolina State University.
- IMEC: a number of reports are available at this ftp site.
Click here if you wish to add resources to this page.
- MEBS: a mixed-level entry synthesis system that implements a digital design (UC Riverside)
- VHDL -> DFG converter by Pieter Schoenmakers
UCSB HLS | UCSB CAD & Test | UCSB ECE Dept.| UCSB College of Engineering | UCSB